Here you will find resources for information and equipment, links to websites and articles to help you better understand those individuals whom we serve.
Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD)
- *To see fact sheets about SPD, see the FAQ section below
- What is Spatial Dynamics? The thoughts of a colleague…..
- Emmi Pikler and Primitive Reflexes
- The Growth and Development of a Teenager’s Brain
- Aligned and Well
- A Rolla Bola is a seesaw that is used for balancing the left and right feet on each side to keep the board’s edges from touching the ground and to balance without falling off the board. Click here to see instructions on how to Make a Rolla Bola Board
- Check out our Pinterest board of Mary’s favorite body awareness and coordination activities.
- Therapeutic Dimensions has available a lending library. To inquire about the equipment in our lending library, please email Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- www.vitallinks.net Therapeutic Listening® is research based tool for treating people of all ages who have difficulty with processing sensory information, listening, attention, and communication.
- www.alertprogram.com the Alert Program® for Self-Regulation is an innovative program that supports choosing appropriate strategies to change or maintain states of alertness
- A sensory diet schedules appropriate activities into the day during regular routine. Read further for more suggestions to make your own sensory diet.
- www.braingym.org Brain Gym® International is committed to the principle that moving with intention leads to optimal learning
- Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) Fact Sheet for Parents
- Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) Fact Sheet for Educators
- Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) Fact Sheet for Physicians
Go back to the Main Providers Page